We’re not your typical Managed Services Team. Unlike typical IT companies where the role of Managed Services is to maintain computers and networks, the AVS Technical Security Group specializes in enterprise level security systems. Our technical team has the expertise and experience necessary for designing, integrating, administrating, and auditing complex security solutions.
OFF TO THE RIGHT START
Following the installation of new or upgraded devices, our certified technicians will program new or modified components, program any access codes, reader groups, time zones, timed/scheduled commands along with user profiles and passwords resets.
When new components are added to an existing security system, it is critical to validate not only proper operation and function, but proper reporting as well. Our systems analysts will remotely assist in the commissioning of all new devices.
Proper operation is critical to system performance. We provide remote training for your users following a new system install, system upgrade or expansion, or for users that are new to your system.
MAXIMIZING PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY
- Review outstanding alarm conditions.
- Review camera image quality.
- Verify cameras are recording.
- Monthly System Reports.
- Service calls.
- Consolidated alarm report.
- Consolidated transaction report.
- Consolidated camera report.
- Verify scheduled backups are being performed properly, verify integrity.
- Review and install applicable / approved software updates.
- Review server performance.
- Memory / CPU / HDD Utilization.
- Review event log for errors / warnings.
- Support and coordination of system failures and outages.
- Initial triage.
- Vendor dispatch (if required).
- Manufacturer coordination (if required).
- Resolution tracking.